We’ve been caring for generations of customers like mom and daughter, Tina & Mireya, for decades. Visit skintelligencenter.com today for a customized prevention-regimen-facial Skinvestment Plan just for you, or Ask Us at (212) 226 7309, at any VMV Skin-Specialist Boutique or at vmvhypoallergenics.com to recommend products for you and your family!
“SKIN” NEED OF SUMMER LOVIN’!
Summer can be rough on skin.
- Skin cancer is the most obvious reason.
- Conditions like rosacea are photosensitive and need more protection.
- There’s also acne, dark spots and dryness to watch out for.
- Itching is common due to microbes entering cracks in dry skin; and heat stimulates allergens like fragrance to act more powerfully, so even small doses that are normally better tolerated can cause rashes or darkening.
- Heat makes rashes redden and itch more.
- And bacteria tend to love warm and humid environments so treat nicks & scrapes with care.
Fun outdoors is a summer staple — as are burns, bites, bumps and other unwelcome “skincidents”. A cleverly curated skin- emergency kit (just 4 products!) doesn’t take up space and spells the difference between a great day and one that’s been “pained” out!
ARMADA SPORT 70
For reapplications and to share with anyone who’s forgotten sunscreen. Bring a big tube — this is a popular one.
BALM IN ONE:
THE BIG, BRAVE BOO-BOO BALM
For ouchless, speedy treatment of burns, scrapes, nicks & cuts.
RED BETTER FLARE-UP BALM
For quick relief of itchy, uncomfortable insect bites, hives and rashes.
ID MONOLAURIN GEL
For everything from cooling down on a sweaty day to dealing with acnemergencies and even hand sanitizing!