Get the look “Chic” Sheet: Idyll Worship. A look that would put you right at home in an Indiana Jones movie. This sun-goddess radiance is all about the bronze. Add heat. Prepare to be worshipped.
Skintelligent Beauty Tools:
- Tarte-à -Tan Antioxidant Bronzing “Coco” Powder.
- Two True Hues Eyeshadow Duo in Dallas.
- Skin Bloom Blush in Bellini.
- Sheer Lip Tint in Melonade.
- (H)eyebrow Eye + Brow Multitasker in Blonde.
- Ooh-La-Lash! Volumizing Mascara.
- Applicators: Skintelligent Beauty Brushes…
VMV ”Beaut” Camp:
- Use the Large Powder Brush to sweep Tarte-à-Tan generously over forehead, nose, chin, cheeks, neck and collarbone.
- Take (H)eyebrow’s firm brush (keep it dry) and shape brows; then wet soft applicator slightly to line eyes.
- Take the paler, sandy shadow (Sunbeam) from your Dallas Eyeshadow Duo and apply to entire lid with Eyeshadow + Concealer Brush.
- Use the Eye Contour Brush to mix and blend in the bright melon-copper shadow (High Roller) from Dallas. Concentrate on lid creases with half-moon strokes.
- Add Bellini to cheeks starting on the apples and blending upwards.
- Add Melonade on lips.
- Separate lashes with Brow + Lash Groomer and apply Ooh-La-Lash!.
STAFF TIPS & PICKS!
OVER THE MOON. SO OVER IT.
“Some folks were gifted with a natural sun-kissed glow while some of us turned out more, let’s say, moon-kissed. Luckily, the right makeup tools can be oh-so-empowering. My favorite one this summer (and all year round)? Tarte-à-tan! (She’s not kidding…she thought our bronzer so delicious she named it a pastry! – Ed.)
Helen (wish “skinfatuated” were easier to translate!),
Manager, Creatives Division